About Me

My photo
With Erik's help, I've started my Road Trip Blog! Hope you enjoy reading and looking at the pictures.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 7... Saturday May 29, 2010

I slept SO good last night!! Must've been the story about the bobcats! Off I go to get through Texas and into Oklahoma.





Texas and Oklahoma were very similar. Saw a lot of:







Clinton, Oklahoma was a fun town! I was traveling the old "Route 66" and came across the Route 66 Museum! You know I had to check that out!! It was a blast! From the hula hoops to the 12 cent a gallon gas tank...












Now...time for a car wash...

Get some fruits and veggies to munch on at "Homeland", the local grocery store...


Then, ice for the cooler...

The weather is great, sunny and warm. High around 89. I MISS THE MOUNTAINS!!!!

The rest of the day was heading east on I40, to Oklahoma City, then turning north on I35. I made it to Blackwell, Oklahoma and pulled over for the night.

No comments: